Lutherville-Timonium Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured in an accident in Lutherville-Timonium? Whether you were hurt by an irresponsible motorist, a defective product, a careless surgeon, or some other act of negligence, you deserve to be compensated for what you’ve suffered through no fault of your own. A Lutherville-Timonium personal injury lawyer from Cohen & Dwin, P.A., can help you hold the at-fault party accountable and demand the money you need.
Since 1977, our legal team has been dedicated to helping clients in Lutherville-Timonium and throughout Maryland seek the financial compensation they deserve for injuries that weren’t their fault. Our attorneys have more than a century of combined legal experience, which allows us to take on even the most complicated personal injury claims. Because we charge fees only when we secure compensation for our clients, you won’t have to pay us unless we come through for you.
If you have been injured in an accident in Lutherville-Timonium that wasn’t your fault, get the experienced legal representation you need to demand the financial recovery you’re owed. Reach out to Cohen & Dwin, P.A. for a free initial consultation to learn more about what we can do for you.
Do I Need a Personal Injury Attorney in Lutherville-Timonium?
Suppose you’re thinking about pursuing compensation through a personal injury claim. In that case, you may be wondering whether you need a Lutherville-Timonium personal injury attorney or if you can pursue your case on your own. While you are not required to have legal counsel, hiring a personal injury lawyer can make a big difference in the outcome of your case.
First, a personal injury lawyer can handle the details of preparing and pursuing your legal claims while you use your time to recover from your injuries and go about your life.
A personal injury attorney also has the experience and know-how to pursue the full range of compensation to which you’re entitled. They can investigate your case to recover the evidence necessary to build a robust and persuasive argument for your claim for compensation. They will also know how to correctly value your claim, factoring in future anticipated expenses and losses you will incur after your claim is resolved.
Finally, a personal injury attorney can help you deal with the insurance companies, especially when they try to get you to accept less than the fair value of your claim. Your attorney can communicate with the insurance adjuster on your behalf so that you don’t inadvertently say something to the adjuster that could hurt your case.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Lutherville-Timonium
At Cohen & Dwin, P.A., our Lutherville-Timonium personal injury lawyers represent clients who have been harmed by:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents, as well as bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Dog bites, which may entitle you to compensation from the homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy held by the dog’s owner
- Defective products, which may lead you to pursue financial recovery from a manufacturer in a products liability case
- Nursing home abuse or neglect, including claims against individual abusers as well as nursing home operators
- Workplace accidents, after which you may be able to obtain compensation through a workers’ compensation claim and/or a personal injury suit
- Medical malpractice, including delayed diagnosis, failure to diagnose, surgical errors, medication errors, hospital-acquired infections, and birth injuries
- Dangerous drugs and other defective or dangerous medical products and devices
That is by no means an exhaustive list of the types of cases we handle. If you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, contact our offices to tell us your story and determine whether you could be entitled to compensation.
How Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney Can Help Your Case
If you have been injured in an accident in Lutherville-Timonium, you should be focused on your physical and emotional recovery so you can get back to normal life as soon as possible. Hiring a personal injury attorney to handle your case will give you the freedom to devote your time and energy to treatment and rehabilitation.
Let an attorney from Cohen & Dwin, P.A., help you seek the financial recovery you deserve for your injuries by:
- Thoroughly investigating the facts and circumstances of your case to recover evidence that establishes your rights to compensation
- Identifying the parties who could be held liable for your losses
- Identifying options for compensation, such as insurance policies
- Documenting your injuries and losses so we pursue a full financial recovery in your case
- Filing your claims for compensation
- Aggressively pursuing a negotiated settlement to get you the money you need as efficiently as possible
- Advocating on your behalf in court and at trial if it becomes the best option for getting you the total compensation you deserve
What Compensation Could I Receive?
In a personal injury case, you may be entitled to recover compensation for the losses you incurred due to your injuries. Our Lutherville-Timonium personal injury attorneys know how to pursue a fair and full financial award that can provide you with recovery for your:
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses, including hospital bills, doctor’s appointments, physical therapy, prescriptions, or purchases of medical equipment
- Loss of income if you take time off work or move to a part-time or light-duty role while you recover from your injuries
- Loss of earning capacity and future income if you become permanently disabled from working
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life due to permanent disabilities, scarring, or disfigurement
Contact Our Lutherville-Timonium Personal Injury Attorneys Today
If you have been hurt in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, you should not have to shoulder the financial consequences of your injuries. Contact the law firm of Cohen & Dwin, P.A., today for a free, no-obligation consultation. We are ready to discuss how our Lutherville-Timonium personal injury attorneys can help you pursue justice and compensation.