Personal Injury Attorneys in Owings Mills
Owings Mills Personal Injury Lawyer
No one is immune to being injured in an unexpected accident. Even when we exercise due care, follow the law, and avoid negligent or reckless conduct, we still cannot control the actions of others. If you have been hurt in an accident, you need to learn about your legal right to compensation for your losses.
The Owings Mills personal injury lawyers of Cohen & Dwin, P.A., can help you seek the financial compensation that you need and deserve after a serious accident. Since 1977, our personal injury lawyers have helped clients in Owings Mills and throughout Maryland successfully secure full and fair compensation in all kinds of personal injury claims.
Contact us now to schedule your free consultation with an Owings Mills personal injury lawyer.
Cases We Handle
At Cohen & Dwin, our Owings Mills personal injury lawyers have over 100 years of combined experience helping injured Marylanders obtain compensation when they are hurt through no fault of their own. Examples of personal injury cases that we handle include:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice, including surgical malpractice, medication errors, failure-to-diagnose/delayed diagnosis, and birth injuries
- Dog bites
- Dangerous, defective, and recalled pharmaceutical drugs and medical equipment
- Product liability
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Workplace accident and injuries
Regardless of how your injuries occurred, the Owings Mills personal injury lawyers of Cohen & Dwin have the experience and resources to help you pursue the compensation you need and deserve. Don’t try to handle a personal injury claim on your own. Let our team take that burden off you.
Where Our Owings Mills Personal Injury Law Firm Is Located
The Owings Mills personal injury lawyers of Cohen & Dwin have a conveniently located office to serve local residents. We are located at 9505 Reistertown Road, Suite 1 North, Owings Mills MD 21117.
Directions to our office:
- From the north: We are located off Exit 4 on I-795 southbound, taking a right off of Owings Mills Boulevard onto Reistertown Road.
- From the south: We are located off Exit 4 on I-795 northbound, taking a right off of Owings Mills Boulevard onto Reistertown Road.
- From the east: We are located off of Exit 20 on I-695 westbound, approximately two miles up Reistertown Road.
- From the west: We are located off of Exit 20 on I-695 eastbound, approximately two miles up Reistertown Road.
Talk to an Owings Mills Personal Injury Attorney Now
If you have been injured in an accident in Owings Mills or elsewhere in Maryland, you may be entitled to compensation for your financial losses and other damages. Contact the personal injury lawyers of Cohen & Dwin today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Let us use our more than 100 years of combined experience to help you understand your legal rights and options. Our team is here to help you fight for the maximum compensation and true justice you deserve.